The Data Controller is:Info Alberghi srl
based in Via Gambalunga 81/a
We wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ( "Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali" ) provides for the protection of personal data and its processing.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 we inform you that:
- The data you provide will be processed for carrying out tourist booking services through the website info-alberghi.com. The data will also be processed to send informative or commercial messages (example: Newsletter);
- The treatment will be carried out using computerized methods or tools;
- In order to provide our services some data is mandatory, since in the absence of these information it is not possible to ask for a tourist reservation. Therefore, the lack of the consent determines the non-continuation of the contract;
- The data will be communicated exclusively to the subjects necessary for the fulfillment of the booking contract (for example, the hotel you have chosen for the stay). No other data will be disseminated outside this scope. It is understood that info-alberghi.com will not be responsible for any subsequent processing of data made by such subjects;
- At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 that you will find bellow your convenience.
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003 Art. 7 Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2); and
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the following rights:
- to obtain updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- to obtain erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- to obtain certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.