The Rimini beach extendes about 15 kilometres, and it's made up of beaches and beach facilities and some free beach. Along the seafront promenade and the beach you will find shops, restaurants, parks and the first line of hotels, directly on the beach. Every beach is free entrance and easy access, and beach facilities offer beach umbrellas and sun beds rent, and many other services you can enjoy such as sport fields, entertainments and kids playgrounds.
We would like to recommend you, some beaches:
- Bagno 26 in Marina Centro (Tel. +39 0541 27058): boasts many services such as gym, whirlpool baths, library, sport fields.
- Bagno 28 Terrasamba Beach in Marina Centro (Tel. +39 0541 54771): in addition to common beach facilities, offer a typical brasilian restaurant, and, at night, it becomes an open-air discopub.
- Tortuga Beach 66/a – 67 Marina Centro (Tel. +39 335 6400934): during the days you will find sport fields, kids playground, spinning and aquagym. At night meat and fish restaurants and dj set.
- Marina Grande in Viserba: every kind of services, especially for families and kids, such as baby-changing table, mini club, baby park.
- Bagno Gilberto 125 in Rivazzurra (Tel. +39 349 6942285): entertainments, baby sitter, kids playgrounds, and for adults too: wellness centre and dance parties. Handicap Accessible Beaches
- Bagno 27 (Tel. +39 0541 26958), Rimini
- Bagno 80 (Tel. +39 0541 721165), Rimini
- Bagno 38 in Viserba (Tel. +39 320 1144453)
- Bagno 76 in Torre Pedrera Pet-friendly beaches
Mostly placed in the north zone of Rimini, Marina Centro and the south, there are many beaches allowing 4-legged friends outfitted with beach umbrellas, bowl, and dedicate areas, for a comfort holiday even for your pet-friend:
- North area: Playa Tamarindo Dog Beach 31, Viserba (Tel. +39 0541 734357)
- Marina centro: Bagno 6 a Marina Centro (Tel. +39 339 1361675)
- South area: Bagno 81 a Bellariva (+39 0541 388926). Free beaches
For those who want to enjoy the beach free, without facilities and services, Rimini has 4 free beaches placed in 4 different areas::
- in Rivabella, Viserbella, Torre Pedrera and Miramare, just beach
- close to Rimini port, San Giuliano and Miramare, with toilets, showers, lifeguard and platforms.
Low cost Holidays & Hotels in Rimini
One of the best known and admired feature of Rimini Hotels is the very budget price against the selected services and a cozy and informal atmosphere. Thanks to the All-Inclusive Holidays packages or the full board services you can enjoy your vacations with peace of mind, and totally relax, and, above all, giving your wallet a break!
During summer, even in high-season periods, many hotels offer last minute proposals and holidays packages tailored to you, both in july and august.
Low-rating Accommodations, 1-, 2- and especially 3-stars Hotels offers to their guests an unbelivable price/quality ratio. These are the hotels that made the history of Rimini, often family-run business, handed down from one generation to another. There are so many holidays offers and packages and so diversified that everyone could be satisfied.
Rimini is the best resort for families who look for custom-made vacations where kids will have fun; and for elder ones who need a quiet stay, but also for young people that comes to Rimini for dancing, eating and having fun: Rimini night-live is lively and suggesting.
Rimini is the capital city of fun, and you can't find a better place to enjoy it thanks to amusement and theme parks. Here you will find many family-friendly parks and entertainments, for a great day of fun, when you don't want to spend a day to the beach.
Fairy-tales inspired Amusement parks, found in Miramare, where you can enjoy games, attractions and shows. Suitable for little-ones who especially love the "Borgo Magico" merry-go-round, and for children and boys too, thanks to Cinema 4D, educational itineraries and shows for the whole family.
Via Cardano, 15 - Tel. +39 0541 372064
www.fiabilandia.it Italy in Miniature
It's a theme park suitable for everyone where you can live a wonderful trip in a scaled down Italy and Europe, with the main monuments and culture places recreated in miniature. In this park you and your kids learn having fun, thanks to many activites and plays.
If you want to try something different, experience the "You mini" and create a mini version of you to place amongst the park monuments.
Individual prices may vary, average fare is 20€ for adults, 15€ for kids.
via Popilia, 239 - Viserba - Tel. +39 0541 736736
Discos and clubs
Rimini night life is young and lively: you can find ever new and updated clubs, animated nights, both on the beach and on seaside and hillside clubs.
Here's our recommendations: discos and clubs you can't miss out!
It's a trendy club, with restaurant and Sushi point. Usually you can find house music, but some night is dedicated to latin music and dances. Entrance is free - drink purchase required. There is one free shuttle service available: the Cocobus.
Lungomare Tintori, 5
Tel. +39 0541 24422
www.coconuts.it Altro Mondo Studios
It's the most famous disco in Rimini. A real night life trend setting thanks to Bubble party and the best-known Djs from all over the world.
Via Flaminia, 358 - Miramare
Tel. +39 335 5645740
It offers a great variety of music genres, from hip ho to house and r'n'b in three dancefloors. Entrance fee is very budget, and there's also a free shuttle service.
Via Brindisi, 20
Tel. +39 0541 373204
www.carnaby.it Discopub on the beach:
- Barrumba (Rimini seaside promenade, nearby Bagno 55 beaches)
- Kiosko (Rimini seaside promenade, nearby Bagno 63 beaches) for an open air evening;
- Rockisland (Rimini docks) enjoy a dinner on the dock, and live music. You can find the most trendy and fashionable discos in Riccione: Cocoricò, Peter Pan, Villa delle Rose while Baia Imperiale is in Gabicce