Price list notes
The prices of the price list are per day per person, for a stay min. 3 days with 2 adults and 1 child
STAY TAX: excluded
ALL INCLUSIVE: Full board + drinks + Beach service (1 umbrella with 2 sunbeds + beach towels).
Prices are for stays of less than 3 days (from 31/05 to 11/08 and from 24/08 to 09/09) excluded from 10/8 to 24/8
Children (in room with 2 adults)
- 0-18 months: FREE
- 18 months - 3 years: - 50%
- 4-6 years: - 35%
- 7-9 years: - 25%
- 10-12 years: - 15%
Children (in room with 1 adult)
- 0-18 months: adult rate + 30% child share
- 18 months - 4 years: - 35%
- 5-7 years: - 25%
- 8-10 years: - 10%
Children (in room with 2 adults) staying longer than 3 days from 31/5 to 11/8 and from 24/8 to 09/09
- 0-4 years: FREE
- 5-8 years: - 50%
- 9-11 years: - 20%
- 12-15 years: - 10%
CHILDREN DISCOUNT AUGUST (period from 11/8 to 24/8)
- 0-4 years: FREE
- 4-8 years: - 50%
- 8-11 years: - 20%
Half board: € -5.00
Fourth bed: -10% (for adults only)
- Single room: + 20%
- The customer loses the deposit paid when he / she does not follow the booking. In case of impossibility of the customer to respect the booking for serious reasons documented, the hotel keeper retains the deposit as a deposit for a subsequent stay to be agreed between the parties.
- The room is considered "Booked" only after receipt of the deposit, € 200.00 per room but for long or full stays may be required to pay a deposit of greater amount.
- In case of early departure, with the exception of force majeure documented and the cases attributed to the Hotel, the hotelier can cancel any offers and promotions, in case of stay less than 3 days, he can apply the prices to the card. To compensate for the damage caused to the hotelier, compensation is paid equal to the price of the room for the number of days missing at the end of the stay, up to a maximum of 3 days, in addition to payment of the services used. In this case the deposit must be deducted from the final price. If the room has been booked again during the period covered by the payment of the indemnity, this sum can be reimbursed to the defaulting customer.