A central three-star hotel is the ideal place to spend your holidays.
Just 150 meters from the beach and right next to the main shopping thoroughfare, the hotel enjoys a green setting and is surrounded by a variety of trees, among which some majestic planes. Here, in their cool shade, you can relax over a drink away from the summer heat.
"Azdora" Bruna, a true representative of Romagna, has been in charge of our home-cooking for the last 15 years and offers a choice of three different menus comprising meat and fish. The main courses are served at the table and guests can help themselves from the abundant hors d'oeuvres and vegetable buffets both at lunch and at dinner. And to further tempt your taste buds, a typical Romagnolo dinner is served once a week. Guests with food intolerance problems or special diet requirements do not need to worry. Celiacs and vegetarians are especially welcome in our hotel. In the morning "Le Grand Bonjour" breakfast offers not only the classic breakfast fayre but also cold cuts, cheeses, cereals, fruit in syrup and many more tasty treats. New 2014, new elevator, wider and faster.
All-inclusive offers and packages for couples, families and single people.
If you come by car, our enclosed car park is at your disposal. If, however, you choose to travel by train, bus or plane, our marvelous hotel proprietor, Signor Tonino, will be happy to come and fetch you and be the first to thank you for having chosen us.
Hotel Oceanic is family-orientated, guaranteed not only by its made-to-measure offers, but also by the following ad hoc facilities:
- The possibility for mothers to cook their children's meals themselves in a functional and reserved kitchen area and also have the help of our cook, who daily prepares strained vegetables and vegetarian broth;
- Bicycles with child seats;
- Children's arm bands for carefree swimming in our pool;
- Slides and swings in the play area and changing facilities for babies.
Our working motto is: happy children, calm and contented parents, a happy holiday for all.
- Equipped kitchen area for mothers wishing to prepare their children's meals themselves, and changing facilities for infants and babies;
- Shady play area for the tiny tots;
- For those who choose to, a super picnic basket to luncheon on the beach in the shade under the tukuls;
- Transfer from and to Rimini station and Miramare airport;
- Booking and delivery of train, air and boat tickets;
- Bicycles for you to ride around and visit the famous historical centre of Rimini.
at our Bagno 93 beach, Lamby and staff will amuse the children and the adults with gymnastics, aerobics, rebound dances and a great deal more.
Lamby beach 93, with the exquisite courtesy of Romagna, offers you the following: sun umbrellas, sun beds, beach cabins, deckchairs, a children's nursery service, baby sitters, mother and baby room, fitness gym, beach volley, beach tennis, ping pong, a bowls area, board games, magazines and satellite TV, bicycles, large equipped children's play area, shed for windsurfs and canoes, hot and cold showers, safes/lockers for valuables and services for the disabled. So that our guests can get a tan they can boast about, our sun umbrellas are set well apart. If you wish, you can even have a beach picnic lunch in the shade under the tukuls!
The swimming pool at Hotel Oceanic Rimini is sun-positioned and is one of the largest in Rimini, with its 120 square meters. A lifeguard is always there to ensure lots of safe fun in the clear water and total relaxation on the sun beds at the poolside.
The renovated rooms with air conditioning are ideal both for families and for couples. All of them have large balconies, bathrooms with walk-in shower and hairdryer, TV, telephone and electronic room safe.
Exit from motorway at Rimini Sud, turn right at the first traffic lights and go onto the ring road (circonvallazione). Go straight as far as the big roundabout of the shopping centre "Le Befane", go all the way round it and turn back on yourself, taking the first on the right (via Rimembranze). Go along this street to the end, take the underpass and, as soon as you come out, turn left. Here you will see the hotel.