Price list notes
The prices of the price list are per person per day in a double room for a minimum of 3 days (7 nights in the period of mid-August: from Friday to Friday or from Saturday to Saturday).
The periods of Easter and bridges of April 25th, May 1st and June 2nd are excluded.
TOURIST TAX: not applied.
FULL BOARD: Buffet breakfast + Lunch and dinner with choice of 2 menus + unlimited water and wine with meals.
Children (in room with 2 adults for a minimum stay of 3 days):
- 0-3 years: FREE (Children born from 2016 onwards and 1 child per room)
- 4-12 years: -50%
FAMILY PLAN: 2 adults and 2 children (up to 12 years) in the same room = 3 adult rates
- Single Room: + € 10.00 per day
- Sea view: + € 5.00 per day per room
- The prices shown on our website may change without notice.
- In B & B there is no discounted children.
- Additional meals, including those for children (for example: a lunch after check-out) are counted in full.
- Early departure: In case of early departure the payment of 3 nights of the room will be charged.
- Checks are accepted ONLY on the day of arrival and with a minimum stay of 7 nights, without fail.
- The balance must be paid at least 48 hours before departure.
- Reservations, even if they are phone calls, are considered confirmed and effective upon receipt of a down payment as a deposit equal to 20% of the agreed price, indicating in the reason for the surname and name of the reservation's name. The deposit must be paid within 7 days from the date of booking. Important to specify the reason for the type of room, period with the date of arrival and date of departure number of people, and telephone number of those who make the reservation. Payment can be made by postal order or bank transfer, using the following data:
Bank transfer data: Giannella Alexandra Hotel Bartolini - IBAN: IT 83 L 05387 67710 0000 0218 1601
- In the absence of payment within the terms, the reservation will be considered canceled.
- If the accommodation is not occupied by the client on the day of arrival, without any communication of delay, the reservation will be considered canceled.