On the seafront of Viserba, a few steps from the centre, the Hotel Mirabel overlooks the picturesque harbour, a place for a quiet and relaxing walk. The enchanting view of the sea is waiting for you in the morning when you wake up. Holidays in Viserba, near Rimini, are a perfect solution in the Riviera Romagnola: you will have the peace of the city, near the amusement parks such as Italia in Miniatura and Fiabilandia and the opportunity to easily reach the nightclubs of Milano Marittima and Riccione.
- Air conditioned restaurant
- 24 hour bar service
- Air conditioned living room
- Air conditioned TV room with satellite system
- WI FI Internet
- Private parking
- Available bikes
- Entertainment at the beach
- Discounted tickets for tours and theme parks of the Riviera with a programme of weekly excursions
A special service is reserved for our youngest guests:
- Meals in advance with flexible hours
- Customised menu (fresh vegetable soups every day, infant semolina and small children’s pasta, if requested)
- High chairs and raised seats
- Pushchairs available (while they last)
- Cradle with bumper and beds with raised sides suitable for their safety
- Bathtub (while they last)
- Video library
- Entertainment and baby club at the beach
- Our paediatrician is always available
Small dogs are accepted.
STANDARD: Our traditional chambers. Lateral or hill views; they are bright and cosy and with all the amenities: They have: Balcony, bathroom with shower, telephone, ceiling fan, sat LCD TV, safe and air conditioning, upon request
COMFORT: wooden floors and modern furniture offer a cosy atmosphere. Most of them have a sea view. They have: Bathroom with shower box, balcony, telephone, ceiling fan, sat LCD TV, safe and air conditioning, upon request Possibility of communicated comfort rooms
PENTHOUSE: Just opened, calm and quiet, most with spectacular sea views. They have: Bathroom with shower box, balcony, telephone, ceiling fan, sat LCD TV, safe and air conditioning, upon request Possibility of communicated comfort rooms.
Particular attention is paid to the menu, where Mrs. Patrizia passionately and imaginatively cooks up traditional local flavours in the romagnolo style riche in seafood and homemade pasta dishes. Dinner and lunch are accompanied by a rich and tasty buffet of appetizers and vegetables. After the meal, we would like to spoil our guests with our sweets and sorbets
In front of the Hotel, Bagno Egisto 38 is the bathing establishment with which we have collaborated for years for our All Inclusive treatment, which includes: and the drinks during the meals (mineral water, house wine, drinks and beer) + 1 umbrella with two sun beds by the 4th row onwards. From first to third rows will be required to pay a small fee to the lifeguard. Alessandro is always kind and helpful and will be ready to offer services, quality and fun.