Cesenatico Hotels: low cost offers and summer accommodations
Cesenatico is a tourist resort that has many faces: chosen by families, by sports enthusiasts and youngs looking for fun. There are many hotels, especially three-stars accommodations, but you'll find many little and 2-stars hotels and boarding house also, both often family run business that propose all inclusive deals and other offers all year long. Cesenatico is a very popular destination, beloved by bike enthusiasts and professional bikers, due to the many cycling hotels found, and the hillside inland where you can challenge the same climbs and hard routes faced by the best champions.
- 4 Stars (13)
- 3 Star Superior Hotels (16)
- 3 Stars (133)
- 2 Star Hotels (14)
- 1-Star Hotels (2)
- Residences (2)
- Hotels with Pool (92)
- Hotels with Spa (15)
- Free WiFi Hotels (149)
- Pet Friendly Hotels (166)
- Gluten Free Hotels (87)
- Cycling Hotels (81)
TreatmentsLAST MINUTESSPECIAL OFFERS
Cesenatico boasts a more than 7km shore, a beautiful seawalk and well-equipped beaches where you and your kids will have fun. There are six locatilies and zones in Cesenatico:
- Cesenatico centro, the core of the city, place of interest, both cultural and artistic, thanks to the ancient Canal designed by Leonard da Vinci and the Maritime Museum.
- Zadina seaside and green zone.
- Valverde coastal zone, close to city centre.
- Villamarina last locality in Cesenatico, just before Gatteo a Mare.
- Zona Levante: it's the east area, where found the famous 5-stars Grand Hotel and the skycraper, overlooking the sea. Here you'll find many pedestrian routes, gardens and cycling lanes. Beaches are very well-finished and boast many services such as wifi, sunbeds with pillow, playgrounds and entertainments for kids and more.
- Zona Ponente: it's west area, along the shore you'll find good restaurants and shops. During the summer on the beach take place the suggestive live concerts at sunrise.
Amongst the special services beaches, we recommend:
- Bagno 59 "4 venti" with semi Olympic pool, water slides, solarium, kids area, and restaurant on terrace.
- Bagno Wanda is the pet-friendly beach on the west area, where you can take your animals with you.
- Fido's Beach Bagno Corallo, pet-friendly beach Tel. +39 0547 86670 Free Beaches - Zona Levante, (east) in front of the skycraper, piazza Andrea Costa. - Zona Ponente, (west) in the area of old colonies, via Varthema
From west to east, Cesenatico boasts many amusement parks, for you to have fun and spend a beautiful and different day, where you can play sports, or take a stroll, or picnic with the whole family.
The parks you cannot miss are:
- East Public park takes up an area of 40 hectares, with many trekking routes and walk amongst woods and fields.
- Seaside Garden: more than 2km of cycling lanes.
- Spazio Pantani theme park with multimedia museum. You'll find mementos, shirts, medals and many other things related to Pantani's life. You can book a guided tour.
via Cecchini, 2 - Tel. +39 0547 672886
- Minigolf Baby minigolf, you can play golf... mini!
via Abba, 5
Cesenatico is one of the favourite destinations for Cycling Holidays. It's not coincidence that here was born Marco Pantani to whom is dedicated the "Nove Colli (Nine Hills)", one of the most important cycling race in Italy, that takes place every may on the roads where Pantani trained.
Today Cesenatico is the resort with the most number of cycling hotels, up-to-date accommodations able to guest bike enthusiasts, and where you'll find bike-works and many convenient holiday packges for those who travel on bike.
Cycling tourists will found here tracks and itineraries at different level of difficulty, starting from Cesenatico for discover the inland, the mountains of Appennini and the close city of Cesena and Rimini.
The best times for cycling-tourism are spring and the summer end, in may and september, where you'll find plenty of great deals for cycling holidays.